Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Holy Bejesus

I have a good excuse for not writing in this blog. I have been writing elsewhere.

I met a girl who responded to my post for a writers group.
I went to a writers group meeting at Shakespeare and Co.

The night before the group meeting I stayed up all night and wrote a chapter.
It was well-received and I was damn proud of my very first chapter EVER.

Yes, ever.

Then there were readings and glasses of champagne and a night bus to Amsterdam and a night bus back to Paris.

In a week and two days I've written SIX chapters.
It's now a book.
I really like where it's going and the story it tells.

BUT...

Now I have writer's block.

*#Y*Y$HIJ)(EH#IBI$E BIJ

Now I see the holes and the need for editing.

84y983y938y503ihnoiejg0h8e*Y*(^$Yiuhw

Isn't this glorious?

So I've cranked up Til' Tuesday's Voice Carry and had a bowl of Coccoa Pops and am ready to see where this goes.

*#T872g48hr40h7T657GVWRJ=-0I83Y4732

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...