I'm focusing on other things right now. To be honest, the rise and fall of my crush with BFO has me down in the dumps. I'm an attractive girl. I'm interesting. I keep repeating this to myself like a mantra but it doesn't help explain why. I'm not even looking for Mr. Right. I'm not looking for Mr. Right now either.
I want a passionate relationship full of good sex and cosy nights with wine. Not in a romantic way. I want intensity. I thrive on it. The humdrum routine of boy meets girl, girl cooks dinner, boy comes home from work and talks incessantly about work isn't for me.
I know I could be that cookie cutter CEO's wife. But I don't want that. I don't want love either. I don't know what I want.
I think I need to go somewhere. Soon. But where? Obviously not Australia.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment.